About Us

The Regent Research Story

Regent Research Writing Pvt. Ltd. began with the idea to mitigate the barrier of language proficiency in academic success. Today we offer much more and to a wider customer base.

We have spread our capabilities to address all necessities of editing and proofreading in academic research and beyond. Now we serve students, master’s and doctoral researchers and businesses in creating high quality research work and provide market, academic and corporate research aid with an expert panel for each specialization.

Why We're Trusted Around the World

Award Reevan

Subject-Matter Experts

When it comes to our team of experts, we define the industry standards with each editor hand-picked after a demanding proficiency test to ensure that our clients are served by the best talent pool. Our editors and proofreaders are qualified experts in their subject area and we train them with additional skills for their profile. Our ESL services hire only native English speakers with years of industry experience. We have put together a team that will deliver on quality.

Award Reevan

Cost-Effectiveness

We price our services on a per-word basis based on the factor of turnaround time to ensure that your payment is coherent with the service without the room for any hidden charges. Our services are of the highest quality and are pocket-friendly. We do not charge for updates or additions in your document to an extent of 10% addition of word count.

Award Reevan

Round-the-clock Service

Our team is available for 24 hours on all business days to provide you with uninterrupted support. Your work is delivered even on Sundays and Bank Holidays in accordance to the committed deadline.

Award Reevan

Editing Certificate

Wherever needed, an editing certificate certifying that Regent Editing’s full-time editor has edited your document is provided at no extra cost. It usually takes 3 working days for us to issue editing certificates.

Award Reevan

Timely-Delivery

Since 2011, we have achieved 97.4 % record of timely delivery. For the remaining 2.6% of orders which got delayed, clients were refunded.

Award Reevan

Privacy Policy

We strictly adhere to non-disclosure policy. None of your personal or projects details will be shared with any third party.

Customized Solutions

Our years of experience in the academic research sphere has helped us explore various requirements of institutions of higher learning, prestigious publications and research guidelines and we are convinced that a tailor-made solution to fit the requirement of each client is paramount. We have amassed a team of experts trained in various such guidelines to ensure you receive the best assistance possible in editing, writing or researching.

Grievance Management Process

If in the rare case of having any grievance with our services, you are encouraged to raise the issue by writing to us at [email protected] One of the team leaders from client success team will be in touch with you within two business days to understand the issue.

All grievances and issues are taken with utmost sincerity at Regent Research and you can be rest
assured of prompt and detailed response from our team.

Inquiry

Let’s Get in Touch

4730

Enter Code As Seen in Above Boxes